Drop Down Menu

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

An attempt at sex texting ruined by autocorrect

Hey there baby

>Hey there yourself

You know how much you turn me on?

>Oh and you turn me on too

I so want to kick your puppy



>Why? What did my God ever do to you?

Why are we toking about reline all of sudden?

>What have you been toking? I thought you quiet the woods?

I hasn't been in the woods in a wile. Is that where you go to chars?

>Uh, male we should have a talk.

About your new church? What about males?

>I don't go to farting church!

Well I don't fart in church thither.

>How did we get on farts?

Don't look at me. You brought up God.

>No I didn't. You were the one that wanted to heart Mr Spangles.

I am not in love with your dog!

>I know! you want to kick him!

What? Are you insane?

>How dare U! And to think I was feeling guilty about that knight with your broom!

My broom is not a knight!

>Arggh. I am drought with you. 

What?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let 'er rip!